wedi Fundo Integro Non-conforming flat complete system for flush-to-floor showers - installation height of just 90 mm.
„Complying with standards, but far from standard."
- Product information The new Fundo Integro is the slimmest flush-to-floor shower element with integrated drain technology from wedi. Like all the other Fundo floor elements it is already sealed ready for installation:
- drain capacity of 0.8 litres per second
- 50 mm water trap height
- at least 1.5 % even preformed gradient
- 100 % waterproof material
The Fundo Integro sets entirely new standards as a complete system – simply the perfect solution for all renovation projects, as well as a reliable and time-saving alternative for every installation.Fundo Integro - Standard-compliant complete system:
- Complies with all common standards and guidelines: Conformity with the European DIN EN 1253 and DIN EN 12056 standards has been inspected and confirmed by an official authority.
- Perfect for renovations: Besides 100 % compliance with standards, the Fundo Integro offers an overall installation height of just 90 mm.
- Assured reliability: The drain technology – which is already integrated into the waterproof blue XPS core of the floor element in the factory – ensures maximum system reliability.
- Guaranteed versatility: Alongside the stainless steel cover included in the scope of delivery, other wedi Fundo Fino designer grates can also be used – allowing further design possibilities.
- Suitable for all tile sizes: Thanks to the flat frame, the wedi Fundo Integro can also be tiled with particularly thin ceramic or glass mosaic.
You can find all advantages at a single glance here.
- Technical data
Technical properties Fundo Integrowedi Fundo Integro complete systems can be shortened on site, but the geometry of the elements must be maintained.
Wheelchair load-bearing from minimum tile size 50 x 50 mm Glass mosaic (thickness: 3 mm) from minimum size 20 x 20 mm Minimum installation height 90 mm
Technical properties of drain
Frame for the stainless steel grid (included in the scope of delivery) 120 x 120 x 4 mm Stainless steel grid V2 A 115 x 115 x 2,5 mm Levelling frame ø 115 x 40 mm Drain performance DIN EN 1253-1 48 l/min; 0,8 l/s Connection pipe (ABS) DN 50 Drain capacity in accordance with DIN EN 1253-1 50 mm Slope connection piece 1,5 %
Technical properties of raw foam building board systems
Extruded polystyrene rigid foam core XPS Long-term compressive strength (50 years) ≤ 2% compression EN 1606 0,08 N/mm2 Compressive resistance at 10% compression EN 826 0,25 N/mm2 Thermal conductivity EN 13164 0,036 W/mK Bulk density EN 1602 32 kg/m3 Temperature limits -50°C / +75°C Fire behaviour EN 13501-1 E Waterproof tested to 1,5 bar
The drain has been tested by TÜV Rheinland and fulfils all of the requirements of DIN EN 1253.
- Area of application
Areas of application - Fundo Integro
- In publicly accessible buildings in accordance with DIN 18040 Part 1 and DIN EN 1253
- In accessible dwellings complying with DIN 18040 part 2 (Please see the Technical properties section for specifying the minimum tile size E.g.: for wheelchair access)
- As structural sealing in combination with tile or slab coverings
for load classes A0 and A.