wedi Fundo Riolito Discreto Modern, attractive wall drainage as a complete system
Technical properties Fundo Riolito DiscretoCover made of V2A stainless steel, both sides can be used (1st side: brushed surface, 2nd side: can be tiled). It can be set to a tile thickness of 5 to 20 mm (wall and floor). Adjustment is made with a stencil (included in scope of delivery). The whole element width corresponds to the Riolito width.
|Distance of floor tile and cover||7 mm|
|Dimensions of cover (length x height x thickness) ||690 x 70 x 20 mm |
790 x 70 x 20 mm
890 x 70 x 20 mm
|Installation depth, horizontal||150 mm|
|Structural height on Riolito ||180 mm|
Areas of use Fundo Riolito Discreto
- In domestic residential construction
- In publicly accessible buildings and workplaces complying with DIN 18040 part 1
- In accessible dwellings complying with DIN 18040 part 2
- (note specifications for minimum tile size if wheelchair access is planned, see technical properties)
- As a construction seal combined with tile and slab coverings of load class A0, and A (floors subject to moderate surface flowing water in interior areas; directly loaded floors in rooms in which tap water or cleaning water is used very frequently or for long periods).