wedi Fundo Riolito Discreto Modern, attractive wall drainage as a complete system
Technical properties Fundo Riolito Discretowedi Fundo floor elements can be cut to size on site, the geometry of the elements should be maintained however. wedi fundo elements can only be combined with the wedi Fundo drains.
|Distance of floor tile and cover||7 mm|
|Dimensions of cover (length x height x thickness)||690 x 70 x 20 mm |
790 x 70 x 20 mm
890 x 70 x 20 mm
|Installation depth, horizontal||150 mm|
|Structural height on Riolito||180 mm|
Cover made of V2A stainless steel, both sides can be used (1st side: brushed surface, 2nd side: can be tiled). It can be set to a tile thickness of 5 to 20 mm (wall and floor). Adjustment is made with a stencil (included in scope of delivery). The whole element width corresponds to the Riolito width.
Areas of use Fundo Riolito Discreto
- In domestic residential construction
- In publicly accessible buildings and workplaces complying with DIN 18040 part 1
- In accessible dwellings complying with DIN 18040 part 2
- (note specifications for minimum tile size if wheelchair access is planned, see technical properties)
- As a construction seal combined with tile and slab coverings of load class A0, and A (floors subject to moderate surface flowing water in interior areas; directly loaded floors in rooms in which tap water or cleaning water is used very frequently or for long periods).