wedi Fundo Riofino High-quality floor element with linear drainage
Technical properties - Fundo Riofinowedi Fundo floor elements can be cut to size on site, the geometry of the elements should be maintained however. wedi fundo elements can only be combined with the wedi Fundo drains.
|Wheelchair load-bearing from minimum tile size||50 x 50 mm|
|Glass mosaic from minimum size||20 x 20 mm|
|Minimum foundation height depending on the drain: |
horizontal drain, DN 50
vertical drain, DN 50
|Surface slope (from outer edge of Fundo Riolito/Riofino |
floor element to outer edge)
For impact sound insulated floor structures, installation of impact sound insulation under wedi Fundo and perimeter isolation strips should be planned: Construction using wedi Nonstep Plan impact sound deadening boards. Alternatively, approved polythene membranes may be used.
wedi Fundo Riolito / Riofino floor elements can be cut to size on site, but the geometry of the elements should be maintained and they should not be shortened by more than 30 mm on the inside of the channel.
Areas of use Fundo Riofino
- In domestic residential construction
- In publicly accessible buildings and workplaces complying with DIN 18040 part 1
- In accessible dwellings complying with DIN 18040 part 2 (note specifications for minimum tile size if wheelchair access is planned, see technical properties)
- As a construction seal combined with tile and natural stone (floors subject to moderate surface flowing water in interior areas; directly loaded floors in rooms in which tap or cleaning water is used very frequently or for long periods, and floors of indoor and outdoor pools that are filled with water with the properties of drinking water).
* use wedi Fundo to build floor-level showers: DIN tested for handicapped access. The award is only for Fundo Riofino: 1200 x 1200 mm, registration number: P1B057