Hollefeldstraße 51 48282 Emsdetten North Rhine Westphalia Germany
Commercial Register: HRB 3782 EU Tax Number: 311/5830/0248
1. Content of the website: The author accepts no liability for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which concern damages of a material or immaterial nature that are caused by the use or disuse of the information provided or through the use of erroneous and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, provided that no demonstrably intentional or grossly negligent fault exists on the part of the author. All offers are unbinding. The author reserves the right to amend, expand or delete parts or the entirety of the website or to cease publication temporarily or permanently without separate announcement.
2. Links: In the case of direct or indirect links to external websites (‘hyperlinks’) that lie outwith the area of responsibility of the author, liability would exclusively apply if the author had knowledge of the content and if it were technically possible and reasonable for the author to prevent use in the case of illegal content. The author explicitly declares that, at the time of the links being placed, there was no recognisably illegal content on the sites linked to. The author has no influence over the current and future design, content or copyright of sites linked to. For this reason, he hereby explicitly distance himself from the content of all sites linked to that change after the links were placed. This statement applies for all links found on our website as well as for entries made by third parties in all guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author with content that can be modified externally. The provider of the website linked to alone is liable for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content and in particular for damages arising from the use or disuse of such information offered, and not the party who merely linked to this site on their own publication.
3. Copyright and Trademark: The author strives to observe the copyright of all images, graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts in all publications, to use images, graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to resort to public domain graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts. All brands and trademarks named and, where applicable, protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the terms and conditions of the respectively valid copyright law and title of the respective registered owners. The sole fact that such trademarks are mentioned shall not be deemed to indicate that they are not protected by third party rights! The author of the site retains the copyright for all items he has created himself and published. The reproduction or use of such images, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
4. Data Protection: Insofar as the possibility to input personal or company data (email addresses, names, addresses) exists on this website, the user provides this information on an explicitly voluntary basis. The use of and payment for all services offered is - as far as is technically possible and reasonable - also possible without the input of such data or by inputting anonymous information or using a pseudonym. The use by third parties of contact details published in this legal notice or similar declarations, such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as email addresses, for the purposes of sending information that is not expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the sender of spam mail for violating this prohibition.
5. Legal Validity of This Exclusion of Liability: This exclusion of liability is to be regarded as a part of the internet service referred to on this page. Should parts or individual formulations of this text not, no longer or not entirely correspond to the valid legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
6. Data Processing Insofar as personal data is collected by our website (for example names, addresses or email addresses), this will always take place on a voluntary basis as far as possible. As far as possible, the use of offers and services is always possible without having to input personal data. We indicate that online data transfer (e.g. in the case of communication via email) can contain security vulnerabilities. It is not possible to completely protect data from being accessed by third parties.
The use by third parties of contact details, which is published within the scope of the obligation to provide such contact details, for the purposes of sending advertising and informational materials that have not expressly been requested is hereby expressly forbidden. The website operator expressly retains the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising material, for example via spam mail.
7. Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses uses ‘cookies’ - text files saved to your computer and which allow your usage of the website to be analysed. The information generated through the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
We point out that our website uses Google Analytics with the „’anonymizeIp()’ extension, and IP addresses are only processed further in abbreviated form to prevent them being traced directly to a particular user. Through the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IO address is not previously shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other co-contracting countries of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of wedi GmbH, Google will use this information in order to assess your use of the website, in order to compile reports about website activities in order to provide further services related to the use of the website and the internet. The IP addresses transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics are not connected with other Google data. You may prevent cookies being saved by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data that is produced through the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link <link tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout _blank>http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.